Sunday, January 15, 2012

There is a time for all things.

There is a time and a season for all things. And this blog's time has come. For nearly three years now, I have been here, helping and being helped, and that part won't change, only the location.
I still plan on writing about grief, and supporting people in their journey, but an experiment I have been doing feels better than being here any more. The energy of it feels right. My grief writing and support will now be found here exclusively The Widow Lady, On facebook

I have three new paths in front of me. One of which, involves healing from my uncle's death, which has unraveled me. The second is a promise as of yet unfulfilled. The third is my art, wherever that takes me.

Let me make this clear. No one event brought me to this decision, no person is responsible for it, it is simply where I believe it needs to go in order for me, and perhaps some who follow me to continue to grow, and to heal. So this is not good bye, this is just me changing addresses. This is not me ceasing to help people, it is me changing the helps form.

Many wonderful things have happened here and I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you all for being on this journey with me. Thank you ALL for your love, support, friendship, and kindness. I will still be around to torment your blogs with comments, probably more with this shift of focus.


I am not allowing comments on this post...You ALL know how to get a hold of me by email and the new page...So I think comments would be like some kind of dramatic good-bye that isn't happening.


I have all of your "YOUR STORIES" saved, and will with permission post them in the notes section of my page. They meant a lot to me, you all mean a lot to me.

Namaste
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Custom design by Linda of Berries and Cream Blog Design